Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

Last modified 9 years ago

#299 closed enhancement (released)

Untranslated strings

Reported by: Henri Owned by:
Priority: minor Milestone: WarFoundry 0.1
Component: WarFoundry-GUI-WinForms Version: WarFoundry 0.1RC1
Keywords: Cc:
Blocked By: Blocking:


I found that the "replace equipment" form has some untranslated strings. I could swear I've brought it up before, now I decided to see if I could fix it myself. And I could.

I've now fixed that in my first ever attempt at hacking the code. I probably butchered it.

Change History (6)

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Henri

(In r630) "Re #299: Untranslated strings"
fixed the Replaced equipment form to accept new translated strings.
Added FrmReplaceUnitEquipment

comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by Henri

(In r631) "Re #299: Untranslated strings"
Fixed English language file to include new form header

comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by ibboard

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

Looks good - no butchering that I can see :) I'll assume this is fixed now and close the ticket. Yell if it isn't.

I think I must have been looking at the "Edit equipment" rather than the "replace equipment" form the last time I changed something, because I remember you saying there were untranslatable bits and I remember fixing something.

comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by Henri

Yes, it should be fixed. I couldn't set the status to fixed or take ownership of the ticket. I guess I don't have the necessary type of access. Or I couldn't figure it out.

comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by ibboard

Fixed - you're now a developer, so you can own tickets and change their status. Using "Fixes #..." as a commit message should work as well, but I don't know whether it does any permission checks.

comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by ibboard

Resolution: fixedreleased

Mark fix as released under 0.1RC2

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.